Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Anthony Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Danielle

Danielle Report 6 Aug 2007 19:31

Hello my name is Danielle Baker, I am 20 years old (14/02/1987), i was born and currently live in Birmingham. I am looking for my half brother Anthony Smith, we share a father who is called Anthony Hamon, but Anthony may only know him as Anthony Baker, or Tony Baker. Anthony's mother was called Alison Smith when she met our father, at the time he was in the army medical corp. I am not in contact with our father anymore and will not be in the future which proves difficult to get information on this. I have been looking for anthony for a while and am not about to give up, i would love to meet him or even just be in contact. i believe anthony is only a couple of years older than me, me and my mother Marjorie Baker believe Anthony was born in 1984. we have pictures of Anthony in 1986. Please contact me if you know anything at all as i would love to find my brother. Thank you Danielle