Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hayes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janice

Janice Report 7 Aug 2007 09:22

We are trying to find relatives. Samuel Frederick Hayes died in Castlemaine in 1935 age 78 Margaret Hayes nee Mahoney died Castlemaine 1939 age78 also Elizabeth Mary daughter of Samuel and Margaret when she died she went under the name of Doidge in Castlemaine she died 1930 age 48 Also their was a Margaret Ellen Hayes she died in 1967 age 83 in Maryborough My husbands name is Dennis Robarts and Margaret and Samuel are my husbands Great grandparents Dennis mother was June Sheldon Hayes (Robarts ) Lamb. June's fathers name was Charles William Hayes but we don'et know his grandmothers name As Dennis's mother and father divorced when he was a baby and was told nothing about his mother we are doing our family tree and we are not sure where to go next We think there were family in Geelong, Castlemaine and Maryborough any help would be great thanks for reading my email is [email protected]