Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arthur Barbery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Arthur

Arthur Report 29 Jul 2007 23:40

Hi, My name is Arthur Paul Barbery known as Paul & I live at St Dennis I was born on 13.3.1958 at Redruth Maternity Hospital Cornwall. Is anyone out there related to the Barbery family of Ladock,Truro,Cornwall. My Grandparents Samuel Jones Barbery & his wife Lillian nee Beard had 22 children,10 of which are still alive. As there are so many offspring I have never made contact with all of them, so if you are related or think that you maybe, please contact me through this site. THIS MAY HELP Samuel & Lillian Barbery's Children are as follows: Norman, Fred, Ronald, Queenie, Jim, Kitch, Art, Len, Cliff, Ellen (Nellie), Lillian, Geoff, Stewart, Ethel, Morley, Des, Ben, Bryant, Audrey, Margaret, Melba & Lucilla. Thanx Paul :