Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Researching James Henry Tooths Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tone

Tone Report 6 Oct 2007 12:42

I'm trying to find information about James Henry Tooth I think he was born in Birmingham around 1890 as far as I know he was married twice, firstly to ? Blackham and secondly to Elsie Byron late Chapman. I know he had many children, my mother was one Crystal Tooth (deceased) she had a brother called Antony (Tony)(deceased) also many half brothers and sisters to name a few Alice Kelly, (deceased) Maud, (deceased)Abe,(deceased) Pat,(deceased) Harriet Williams now in Austrila I have written to Harriet but no reply as yet, please anyone with any information please contact me, Thankyou in advance Tony Earl

Victor

Victor Report 6 Oct 2007 12:47

These are the only two James Henry Tooth's births listed.

Name: James Henry Tooth
Year of Registration: 1883
Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
District: Wolverhampton
County: Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Volume: 6b
Page: 567

And

Name: James Henry Tooth
Year of Registration: 1890
Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
District: Stoke Upon Trent
County: Staffordshire
Volume: 6b
Page: 245

What do you think??

Victor

Tone

Tone Report 2 Nov 2007 21:45

Thank you very much Victor I think The one from 1890 is my grandfather born Stoke on trent, I recently found all my aunts and uncles to, now have the bug to dig further so have sent of for certificates, thanks again Victor

Tony