Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracing Hepworth.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Adrian

Adrian Report 18 Oct 2007 08:49

I am seeking to trace the decendents of my maternal great uncle Alfred Ernest Joseph Hepworth (b 1883 in Leicester) who married Annie Mary Edwards in the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in West Ham, London in 1910.Alfred was a Surveyor of Taxes which seems to have been a peripatetic post as he was living in Cork in Ireland at the time of the marriage.I believe that the couple later settled in Hull, Yorkshire,England.
Look forward to hearing from some possible newly found relatives.
Adrian Gardner.

Josephine

Josephine Report 18 Oct 2007 11:02

Hi Adrian,

Have you checked the name of children from this marriage. FreeBMD states 4 children Emily b 1912, Arnold 1914, William 1917 and John 1922. There maybe more. All born in Huddesfield.

Hope this helps

Regards Jo

Adrian

Adrian Report 31 Oct 2007 11:13

Regretablly, I have established that these were not the children of my great uncle Alfred Hepworth.
Adrian.