Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

George Henning / Florence Newton Greenwich

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 21 Oct 2007 00:05

Im trying to fing info on the Newton side of the family Im hoping that you Hennings out there can help out George Robert Henning Married Florence Newton I believe that they lived close by in Glenforth St this would be in the late 1800s early 1900s
florence had sisters Rose Gladys May Violet and Ethel and a brother called George her father was also called George I think
anyone out ther able to help?
Steve

Pam

Pam Report 21 Oct 2007 00:22

This is the only George Robert Henning I can find

Name: George Robert C Henning
Year of Birth Registration: 1900
Quarter of Birth Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
District: Greenwich
County: Greater London, Kent, London
Volume: 1d
Page: 1121

Stephen

Stephen Report 5 Nov 2007 16:35

Thanx Pam
This is indeed My wifes grandfather we seem to have quite a lot of detail on the Henning side of the family but hardly anything on the Newtons I was hoping that someone who knew the Hennings would know something of them as they lived in very close proximity