Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 24 Oct 2007 08:58

I am helping a friend from USA find his GG Grandparents and this is all the info i have been given as it is all he has.

Charles and Frances Doherty married in 1876 in Londonderry in Coleraine Roman catholic church, Killowen.

Frances Mmn is Bowker Daly.

Charles worked as a Tea dealer in Belfast in 1907 and they was still living in Belfast with 3 children.

That is all i have to go on, can anyone help?

Thankyou.

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 24 Oct 2007 11:22

Bump

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 25 Oct 2007 15:07

Anyone at all please???????

Carrie

Carrie Report 25 Oct 2007 15:21

I can tell you now, there is nothing online for Coleraine, My family come from there and other then going to Ireland i am stuck.

There are loads of Irish sites but None giving details or images, you can try and contact the GRONI, see if they can assist

www.groni.gov.uk

Carrie

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 25 Oct 2007 15:59

Edmond moved to UK to be a doctor.

Only via email with Emily.

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 25 Oct 2007 16:56

Yes looks like it then, so probably will be waste of time searching again then dont you think?

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 25 Oct 2007 17:13

Ok didnt think of that.

Darealjolo

Darealjolo Report 25 Oct 2007 17:24

I can pass this info on and go from there.

Thankyou