Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Ross's descendants

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 26 Oct 2007 13:30

I am trying to trace the descendants of Mary (or May) Ross who was the daughter of Mary Robinson and Alexander (Alec) Lauder. Her brothers were Alec, Claude, Archie and Paul. Her husband was John and their last known address (in 1934) was Forest Road, Aberdeen.

Joan

Joan Report 26 Oct 2007 13:53

Christine,

Is this your Mary Ross?

Surname First name(s) District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Mar 1910 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunt Edith Constance Wandsworth 1d 997
Lander Mary Wandsworth 1d 997
Lauder Mary Wandsworth 1d 997
PATERSON George Augustus Wandsworth 1d 997
Ross John Alexander Wandsworth 1d 997

Christine

Christine Report 21 Nov 2007 16:47

Dear Joan

Thank you for your reply. I don't really understand all the information. All I know about Mary -apart from what I said above- is that her mother's maiden name would be Mary Robinson.

She could well have married John in 1910. Where did you get this information, please?

Thanks

Christine