Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

early Suffolk marriages Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaretfinch

Margaretfinch Report 27 Oct 2007 08:48

Good Morning has anyone got any early Suffolk marriage I am looking for Thomas Ranson born Bury St. Edmunds married to a Susanna ??? early 1820's gove or take they are living with their children in Subury Suffolk in the 1841 census would be grateful for any help thank you

Audrey

Margaretfinch

Margaretfinch Report 27 Oct 2007 09:05

Thanks Tracey on all the census I have found her on her name is Susanna but I suppose it could have been Sarah don't suppose I will ever know thank you
Audrey

Heather

Heather Report 27 Oct 2007 14:48

Are any of their kids born after 1837 ? If so you could look for the birth cert for both parents names.

Margaretfinch

Margaretfinch Report 27 Oct 2007 14:58

Hi Heather yes there is an Edward but not sure which one as it could be one of 2
can't affird to buy them both so might have to get them one at a time.thank you

Audrey