Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Draper/Mann marriage Leiester 1912

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 30 Oct 2007 16:32

Can anyone help find the date of death for Eliza Ann Draper b 1877c Leicester.
I believe that she married Walter J Mann in Leicester 1912.

I also believe that Walter married an Annie Kilby nee Fowkes in 1927 - so I presume that Eliza died between 1912 & 1927 probably in Leicester(?)

Also, can anyone help please to find if Eliza and Walter had any children together??
Many thanks in advance

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 30 Oct 2007 17:06

Surname First name(s) Spouse District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Dec 1912
Draper Eliza A Mann Leicester 7a 655

MANN Walter J Draper Leicester 7a 655

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 30 Oct 2007 17:13

possible
Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1920

Mann Frederick W Draper Islington 1b 409

Gillian

Gillian Report 31 Oct 2007 09:42

Thanks.

The marriage details are right, but the birth that you found, unfortunately doesnt fit as its in Islington and I know that everything in my family history ( so far) concentrates around Leicester.
I have also just found decendents of Walter Mann & Ada Rutter (his 1st wife 1899), still living in Leicester today, so I believe that our search for children of Walter & Eliza Draper and Elizas death are likely to be in /around Leicester too.
Thanks for your help - I appreciate it
kind regards
Gill x