Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fathers family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 30 Oct 2007 20:10

l am trying to trace my fathers family who came from Stoke-On-Trent Staffs.My parents lived at my aunts house in Saunders rd.
l was born in 1944 my mothers name was June.
They were married in Amersham bucks.
My aunty was Agnes and they had a brother John(jack)
My grandfathers name was joseph.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 30 Oct 2007 20:14

need some surnames and some dates to work from please? Can work back from your birth but still need more names.

Pamela

Pamela Report 3 Nov 2007 15:42

My father was James Ratcliffe.l was born in 1944 and have 4 brothers.My mother was May Hughes when she married my father but liked to call herselfe June.
My father james was born in 1923 October 18th

doddsy1

doddsy1 Report 3 Nov 2007 16:07

James Ratcliffe registered Stoke on Trent Jan-March 1924. Mothers maiden name Plant.
Vol 6b but page number is illegible

doddsy1

doddsy1 Report 3 Nov 2007 16:17

Joseph Ratcliffe married Ethel Plant Oct-Dec Qu of 1920 at Stoke on Trent Vol. 6b Page 634

Pamela

Pamela Report 8 Nov 2007 21:23

Joseph ratcliffe was the name of my grandfather,is he a relation of yours