Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nancy Ann Butterworth/ Thomas Butterworth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 31 Oct 2007 13:18

Are there any ancestors of either Nancy Ann Butterworth and her brother Thomas Butterworth out there?
They had two other brothers called Ted & Jimmy. All of them were born in Crompton, Lancashire. Nancy was born about 1881 and Thomas (or Tommy) in 1897. Their parents were called Ted and Alice (maiden name Shaw). They were also born in Crompton and their years of birth were 1859 & 1863 respectively.
Nancy married Thomas Hall but that is as far as I've found out.
I am the gt grandaughter of Ted Butterworth jnr and I have made contact with the grandson of Jimmy Butterworth but I would love to know what happened to the rest of the family.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who might have some information.
Jacky Burton.