Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BVRI - lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 31 Oct 2007 19:28

Can anyone do a look up for me.

I am looking for the baptism of an Edward Bettison c 1813ish in Lambeth London or maybe somewhere in Kent. Possible father maybe Richard.

Also I am looking for the marriage of a Richard Croskin/Crosskin to an Ann early 1800s. This couple started baptising children in Ipswich Suffolk before moving to Yorkshire. 1851 census gives Anns birthplace as Ireland.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Oct 2007 19:34

edward b bettison
1816 margate kent

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 31 Oct 2007 19:41

No birth/christening of Edward Bettison or marriage of Richard Crosskin/Croskin on BVRI.
Sorry.
Margaret

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 31 Oct 2007 19:46

There are 2 christenings of children of Richard Crosskin & Ann in Ipswich, Sarah Jane 1815 and Margret 1819. Do you have them?
Margaret

Susan

Susan Report 31 Oct 2007 19:53

Thank you Margaret and Sarah.

I don't think its the Edward of Margate as I have seen him on the census.

Yes thanks Margaret I have those baptisms.

Thank you for looking.

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Oct 2007 19:54

bascat on census what does it say

sarah