Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hine history of Warwickshire and North Gloucester

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Donna

Donna Report 1 Nov 2007 18:11

A message for all people with Hine ancestors or living relatives in:

Stratford Upon Avon
Halford
Fenny Compton
Other South and Mid Warwickshire areas
Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucester
Batford, Gloucester.

I am compiling a detailed history of one of the three key Hine Branches in the Warwickshire areas. Descendents and their relations of a line from my Grandmother.

Pre 1837 data gets a little difficult to confirm and any confirmation of post 1837 to present day data would help.

I am willing to share any personal pictures, family notes, histories and so on that is not copyrighted from record offices or books.

A few Hine relatives living today have agreed to do the same to compile our full history - many thanks for your continued support.

If you have Hine acestors or living relatives that have (or possible have) links to this areas, and you are able to share information (to either rule lines in or out), then please do get in touch.

The Hine web-site is still running and will be added to as information arrives. The contact board is still there.

Happy hunting, Donna Louise (Louise Watch)

(The first member of my Hine branches is my G Grandfather, Ernest Hine of Shottery who is linked to all Hine residents in that areas and most of those resident in other villages around Stratford Upon Avon in the late 1800s).