Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying To find Ruth nee Hughes Daughter of My Gra

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 2 Nov 2007 17:47

I am living in hopes to track down my Grandfather William Joseph Thomas's cousin Avis Ruth [nee Chadd] Hughes's daughter Ruth Hughes. Avis married John Meredydd Hughes in Prestatyn in 1948. They are now I believe both deceased. Avis died in 1992 in Bromsgrove. Her husband survived her as he was her informant on Avis' death certificate. Their last known address was 7 Stable Heath, Bromsgrove. Ruth their daughter married a policeman called Barry surname unfortunately unknown. Back in the late 1970's early 80's Avis and Mered as he was known where living in Priory Road, Wonbridge, Oakengates, Telford. It is possible that Ruth could well have been living in the area as well.
If anyone can help in anyway I would be please to hear from you. Barbara

You can contact me on :-
[email protected]