Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thomas stacy honey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shona

Shona Report 2 Nov 2007 19:30

can anyone help find his death details

dob dec 1856 camelford cornwall
occupation engine fitter
married 1877

but cant find where he died

thanks
shona

Lizbet

Lizbet Report 3 Nov 2007 02:26

Hi Shona,

I looked on Ancestry there were 133 Thomas Honey Deaths - none gave Stacy as middle name. I found him alive on 1901 census so looked for deaths after that. There was one Thomas Honey whose birth was given as about 1857 his death was first Qtr of 1913 registered Lambeth Greater London Surrey Vol. 1D page 480 age given as 56. I have sometimes applied to the register office but asked only to have the cert. if other details checked out. Do you have his wife's death date? who would you think would be the informant wife? oldest son? Or you could ask was his occupation given as engine fitter it's less common than ag. lab. Good Luck!

Maddy

Shirley

Shirley Report 3 Nov 2007 04:29

Hi Shona on the 1881 census he is still in St Teath where he was born. On Freebmd it looks like him -death at Camelford 1912 age 72.

All the best
Shirley
if you haven't got the record i can send it.