Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joseph Neasham, 1876

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LeeAstle

LeeAstle Report 3 Nov 2007 01:12

Hello, I'm trying to find any connections to my Great Grand Father Joseph Neasham, born 1876 in Durham, his Fathers name was John Neesham, born 1843 if anyone can help please make contact.

Shirley

Shirley Report 3 Nov 2007 04:30

Hi Lee have you found him on the 1881 census?

Regards
Shirley

LeeAstle

LeeAstle Report 9 Nov 2007 07:28

Hello Shirley

yes i have looked at the 1881 census records but it tells me nothing new it as some chap named Edward Stones, down as my Great Grand Father Josephs Father but this person was not his Father John Neesham, also known as John Newsom, and John Neasham was my Great Grand Father Josephs proper Father he died when my Great Grand Father Joseph was a boy that is why it shows this chap Edward Stones down as my Great Grand Fathers Father but he was not related to my Great Grand Father Joseph Neasham so i am none the wiser.

Regards

Lee