Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Northamptonshire Look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 23:26

I recently put out a plea for help and because of computer problems was unable to reply to Scarlet Ribbons and Janet who both offered advice.

I have checked internet sources and as to the question of purchasing transcription cds was told that what I wanted was as yet not on disc. Also I have purchased a Northamtonshire Marriage Disc but it only gives an index and I would be interested in obtaining a copy of the original (paying costs of course).

Is there anyone out there going to Northamptonshire Records Office and able to check the parish records for Eydon.

karen

Nathanael

Nathanael Report 5 Nov 2007 13:26

Hi Karen,
Hopefully I'll be going sometime in the next few weeks or so... what's the surname you're searching, and what sort of time period?
Kind regards
Nat