Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my hubbys brother and sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 4 Nov 2007 20:51

hello g/r ive been given this info from another g/r member im looking for Paul Andrew J Eagle born in sep1984 and Sapphire Margaret A Eagle may 1992 there mum is mary feehan so if any know of them please let me know thanks karen

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 4 Nov 2007 22:10

best bet for Paul will be the electrol roll. 192.com

Karen

Karen Report 5 Nov 2007 13:47

hi ive tryed 192.com not on there

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 5 Nov 2007 13:58

have you tried friends reunited to see if he has put himself on it.

Karen

Karen Report 5 Nov 2007 14:07

hi dorsetbaby
i did that today but he not on that

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 5 Nov 2007 14:08

you must be pulling your hair out. I am not sure what else to say. Other than trying the local paper where they were born by putting in a trying to find advert.

Karen

Karen Report 5 Nov 2007 14:31

im going to the f.r.c tomorrow to see wot i can find out about all my family and my hubbys to

Penny

Penny Report 5 Nov 2007 14:35

should we really be looking for 15 year old without asking more questions?

Karen - what else are you hoping to find out at the FRC that you cannot find out on line - very little I'd have thought?

Karen

Karen Report 5 Nov 2007 14:50

minnie
i can found out alot of stuff at the frc and it all in 1 place to im looking for my family and my hubbys to so can look at weddings births ect ect

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 5 Nov 2007 14:52

yes i see what you are saying Minnie but have already confirmed that they are related through records and that she is in deed his sister.