Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Reginald Williams (born C 1919) London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rita

Rita Report 4 Nov 2007 21:47

I am looking for my fathers siblings and descendants. Reg was a carpenter, had been a far east prisoner of war, had brothers and sisters. Who i would love to trace. i was born apparently in the family home in hammersmith 1950. ( Rita Williams) my sister Loretta was also born there in 1951. we moved when the family apparently became estraned in about 1953 to Stockwell in SE London.
Anyone who knows of any possible relations to Reggy i would be very gratefull to hear any news.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 4 Nov 2007 22:06

do you know when he died? as it may help find him. as there are a lot with name born that year.
Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1919

Williams Reginald Harmston Sunderland 10a 1791
Williams Reginald Streek Paddington 1a 86
Williams Reginald Weeks Bedwellty 11a 223
Williams Reginald G Thomas Wincanton 5c 597
Williams Reginald G Williams Shardlow 7b 1126
Williams Reginald G Whalley Cheadle 6b 698
Williams Reginald J J Bond Portsmouth 2b 901
Williams Reginald L Curtis Tewkesbury 6a 861
Williams Reginald S White Merthyr T. 11a 1626