Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cracknell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Isla

Isla Report 6 Nov 2007 00:04

I'm trying to trace the whereabouts of DELIA CRACKNELL. She was born about 1969/1970. She lived in Romford and then moved to the Attleborough area in Norfolk. She went to NORCAT and then moved to Germany to be a nanny in the early 1990's. Any information on her would be appreciated.

Carol

Carol Report 6 Nov 2007 10:21

Hi there,

A Delia Cracknell married a Sean E Ford in Bury St. Edmonds in April 1994. This may be the person you are looking for,

Unfortunately they do not appear on the current electoral roll.

Regards

Carol

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 6 Nov 2007 10:26

have sent you possible children for them.

Robert

Robert Report 6 Nov 2007 11:43

Hi Isla,

I am interested in your search for Delia Cracknell, my mother was a Cracknell,
she was born in Australia but her grandfather Charles Cracknell married to Louisa Stock at Finchingfield, they came to Australia,Picton,in the southern highlands back in 1855.
Would be interested if there is any connection.
Best wishes Robert Blow