Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Halfpenny 7th son of a 7th son with NO luck!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fian

Fian Report 7 Nov 2007 20:42

PETER HALFPENNY 1900
This is my great grandfather he was the 7th son of a 7th son but lady luck is not shining on me in trying to trace his family.
He was born in Govan glasgow just after his parents arrived in Scotland from Ireland in 1900. His father was called Peter and he married Maryann Mackle on 14 Oct 1878 in Ireland His father was also called Peter and he married a lady called Mary Gallagher somewhere in Ireland.
Mary ann's parents where Peter Mackle and Rose McGeown again from somewhere in Ireland. I would love to be able to expand this part of my tree but after 2 years of searching Ive found nothing and Noone on this site has yet found any link with these people Im hoping some new members might have conections or anyone who recognises these people please contact me thank you