Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

kent family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beatrice

Beatrice Report 7 Nov 2007 22:40

Hello my name is Beatrice Kent I am leaving this message in the hope to find some distant relative.
The persons I am looking for are my great grandfathers children. His name was HENRY JAMES KENT b.1876 fulham. He married one KATHERINE BLOOMFIELD and had at least five kids one of them being my grandad ERNEST. Along with also GEORGE, REGINALD or Reggie, HARRY and IRENE. All were born between 1905 and 1915 these people now I believe to be dead but if I could trace their families it would be great. All were born in London.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 8 Nov 2007 10:31

Surname First name(s) District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Mar 1906

Bloomfield Kate Marylebone 1a 970
Kent Henry James Marylebone 1a 970
Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1912

Kent Charles W Bloomfield Wandsworth 1d 947

possible death
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
KENT, Charles William 21 October 1912 Lambeth 1994 October District No 2411A
Reg No A43
Ent No 123
Dor 1094

Births Sep 1914

Kent Reginald A Bloomfield Wandsworth 1d 978

possible death
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
KENT, Reginald Arthur 31 July 1914 Hounslow 1998 August District No 2371C
Reg No 36C
Ent No 252
Dor 898

Julie

Julie Report 8 Nov 2007 11:05

I know this isn't what you asked for but this is Kate's birth

Births Mar 1877 (>99%)

BLOOMFIELD Kate Louisa Newton A 5b 115

Beatrice

Beatrice Report 8 Nov 2007 21:22

Thankyou to you both for the information, its very possible double checking the facts at mo i might have got a few things wrong in my post. Thanks again ^-^

Beatrice

Beatrice Report 10 Nov 2007 23:09

facts are good thanx again ^_^