Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hassall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amy

Amy Report 10 Nov 2007 21:33

I am trying to find info on Hassall I have no Idea of a first name i just know she married a man with surname young and had a daughter mollie in april 1931 i dont know any other information only that mollie was born in worksop. This is the biggest hurdle as noone knows anything of this side of my family. Also Kenneth Russell married Mollie Young, am not sure of year of Kenneths birth but he died approx 1962 leaving behind Mollie his wife and his 5 young children Marylyn born 1954, David born 1956, Gillian not sure of year of birth approx 1960 maybe earlier, Susan not sure when was born as have never had any contact and Cheryl born 1962 any info would be very much appreciated as noone knows any more other than this information

Linda

Linda Report 10 Nov 2007 21:45

Her birth was registered in the second quarter 1931:

Young, Mollie (mmn Hassall) Worksop Vol 7b Page 60

The birth certificate will give you her parents' names.