Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Non-repliers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Nov 2007 16:10

I have always tried to help people who contact me, even if it's been negative, but do not seem to receive help reciprocated when I have made the contact. Why do people post names on this site if they don't intend others to contact them?

LesleyB

LesleyB Report 11 Nov 2007 16:18

Sandra,
I know the feeling only to well, unfortunately they either lead busy lives or don't check thier mail very often on the other hand they could no longer be members of GR.
Lesley

tory

tory Report 11 Nov 2007 17:58

i have also had the same problem and contacted them again.one that i am i contact with alot didn't recieve my first e-mail .so i would say try again but do agree it is very frustrating.victoria

Vicki

Vicki Report 11 Nov 2007 18:11

I have helped others and the same as you not getting a response due to a busy life. I did finally get contact only a week later, by the time I had forgotten who and what was being searched for.
Vicki