Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gemma Bailey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 12 Nov 2007 13:28

Please help, only yesterday did I discover Gemma was trying to locate me, but the messages she posted are two years old. I'm not even sure if she is still a member. She was trying to find me under my fathers name of Biggs. Any information please reply !!

Hayley Edwards

jansmith

jansmith Report 12 Nov 2007 13:35

Can you find the thread and send her a personal message (click on her name) You could include your email address for her to reply to if she can't reply thro this site

Hayley

Hayley Report 12 Nov 2007 13:41

I already sent a message to her, just afraid she won't get it or isn't a member anymore. It was two yrs ago ! But thanks.