Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to Find Helen Price born 1964 +/- 3 years

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 12 Nov 2007 14:27

Trying to locate my half sister Helen Price, she was approx 21 when I met her briefly which was in about 1985 time. I met her whilst she was visiting someone in Meadow Road, Stonehouse, Glos and this is also where I assume her Mum came from - I think she was visiting from Germany at the time so not sure if she ever moved back to the UK or not, but she also had a brother and a sister who lived in the UK, the brother was a couple of years younger than her and his name is Steven and the sister older and I 'think' her name is Diane. I was only 12 or 13 at the time and shortly after this we moved away and that was the last and only time I saw her. If anyone knows her from this small bit of information I would be grateful if they could pass a message to her that I would like to get back in contact if she is agreeable. Fathers Surname - French