Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Worcester Record Office Lookups CLOSED

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 14 Nov 2007 21:55

I'm going to the records office at Worcester Friday 16th.

If anyone wants something looking up, please let me know. Simple items only please, I'm very new to looking at this type of record!

Andy

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯)

(¯`*•.¸Scousenana.•*´¯) Report 15 Nov 2007 00:32

Hi Andrew, very kind offer.
If you can manage it, could you try to find anything on the following please.
I have james beasey/Beasley bc 1801 Ireland married Harriet Birt August 1825 St Martin Worcestershire, i have no info at all on Harriet, hoping you can find her birth.
Thanks in advance
Jean

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 15 Nov 2007 10:27

Hi Andrew

Do firstly enjoy yourself.

If you have time & only if you have time after your own research I would be most grateful for a birth/christening look up pls. I am told that William Henry REES was born in Worcester 26th Jun 1847. I have had a hard time finding his birth reg in the GRO index. His parents are Rees Ashwell Morgan REES & Harriet Wintle REES nee NASH

Many thanks in advance , but no worries if there is no time to search for me as I fully understand how strange these places are when it's all new to you .

Much happiness
Debi