Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ernies siblings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 24 Nov 2007 06:06

Ernest (b, 23 Feb 1923) to John and Annie Marie Dawson (m, 14 April 1907). Ernest was concieved late in marriage and born in Cleveland in Stockton. The trail has gone cold and try as I may I cannot find any of his siblings. I would hate to think he was a lone child but I just cant find anything.

Is there anyone who can help or guide me in the right direction

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 24 Nov 2007 06:26

Have you looked on freebmd.org.uk?

Use fDawson in surname line and mother's maiden name on the appropriate line.

The mother's maiden name is shown from 1911 onwards.

You may find something.

sylvia

***Lindsay***

***Lindsay*** Report 24 Nov 2007 07:05

These are a few
DAWSON Doris O'neil Stockton.10a 165 1 1916
DAWSON Frederick G O'neil Stockton.10a 111 4 1912

DAWSON John T O'neil Stockton.10a 85 2 1919

Peter

Peter Report 25 Nov 2007 19:30

Thanks Guys, thats great. What a fantastic start.

I also found Florence M Dawson on freebmd but couldnt trace John T Dawson even though you show him born 1919. Maybe a typo?

Why would Ernests parents not show a death certificate on free bmd. I believe they lived and died in Stockton.

Thanks

Daryl