Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Staffordshire Lookups?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ted137

Ted137 Report 25 Nov 2007 19:40

I'm trying to establish the exact date of birth for Ann Price, born 1829 in either Bushbury, Staffs (according to 1861 census) or Sybbert, Staffs (according to 1871 census)! All other census documents state she was born in Woverhampton, Staffs. They are definitely all the same person though! She married Henry (Harry) Hall in 1851. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Kim

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Nov 2007 19:55

Your chance of finding out exact DOB are poor.........your best hope is for a baptism.

Have you looked for it on the IGI?

Reg

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 25 Nov 2007 20:02

possible 1841 in case it helps

1841 England Census
about Ann Price
Name: Ann Price
Estimated birth year: abt 1830
Where born: Staffordshire, England

Civil parish: Bushbury
Hundred: North Seisdon
County/Island: Staffordshire

Street address:

Registration district: Penkridge
Sub-registration district: Brewood
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Ann Price 30
Ann Price 11
Elizabeth Price 9
John Price 35
William Price 6
John Tomson 50

Ted137

Ted137 Report 25 Nov 2007 20:06

Thank you so much Claire!! I've obviously missed that information on Ancestry! Reggie, I have looked on IGI but I will look again as I've already made mistakes!! Thanks to both of you for your time and help.
Regards Kim