Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who did she marry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 26 Nov 2007 11:40

My Grandads older sister Rosetta Carter b 1863 in Stone Buckinghamshire, she married in 1893 between April & June 3a 1058 but I don't know who she married I looked up the vol & page numbers but there were 2 names Issac Turner & Harry Southam, so can any body help me

Many thanks

Jane

Deb needs a change

Deb needs a change Report 26 Nov 2007 11:42

If you order the marriage cert, you'll be certain.

Alternatively, you could try searching for the 1901 for Issac Turner and Harry Southam with a wife Rosetta.

Deb:)

Sam

Sam Report 26 Nov 2007 11:42

Look up Isaac Turner and Harry Southam on the 1901 census and see which one has a wife called Rosetta...

Or search the 1901 census for Rosetta Turner b1863 and if no joy, Rosetta Southam b1863.

Sam x

Jane

Jane Report 26 Nov 2007 11:52

Hi many thanks will try that and let you know

Jane

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 26 Nov 2007 11:57

Unless this is her death?

Deaths Sep 1898 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turner Rosetta 34 Aylesbury 3a 510

Angela

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 26 Nov 2007 12:01

jane, she married isaac turner , then she died before 1901

Rosetta Turner abt 1864 1898 Jul-Aug-Sep Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 26 Nov 2007 12:01

looks like it angela as isaac is widow 1901

Jane

Jane Report 26 Nov 2007 12:25

Hi All
Many thanks this is the right person, now all I have to do is to find out what happened to her daughter Eveline Carter b 1888 in Aylesbury

Jane