Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Vera Tomlin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eaj123

Eaj123 Report 5 Dec 2007 22:26

Second try - 8 April 2009.

I'm trying to find any information on Vera Tomlin, born Sanders, in Watford 1923. She married my mother's cousin, Russell Tomlin, in 1942 in Watford and he was killed during the war in 1943. I believe she died in Bedford in 2003, still with the Tomlin surname.

I would love to find out more on Vera if there is anyone out there who knew of her.

I have tried before on the Community Board with no luck but hope to find something this time. The message board shows the date of December 2007 but I'm trying again 8 April 2009.

Thanks

Liz