Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Coupland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 9 Dec 2007 16:24

I'm trying to track down anyone that had connections to the Coupland family in Lincolnshire mainly Boston area, my grandfather was William (Neddy) Coupland born 1904 and died in 1985 aged 81. he was married to my grandmother Eva Harwood born 1904 and she died in Boston hospital around 1974. They had 4 girls Mary, Margaret, Hilda (my mother who has passed away) and Lucy and lived in the village of Leverton, Lincolnshire.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 9 Dec 2007 22:19

found the death of this one but did not find one who died in 1985 and was born when you said?
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
COUPLAND, William 23 January 1917 Boston 1985 October Volume No 7
Page No 1291
Reg No 1085
Eva Coupland birthday 3rd Dec 1904 died Boston vol 3b page 3, 4th qtr 1973.
birth registration details
Births Mar 1905

Harwood Eva Boston 7a 413

Amanda

Amanda Report 11 Dec 2007 17:51

I think I have managed to update for the right information now William was born 1904 and died in 1985, Eva born around the same year 1904/5.

Can you help?