Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sorted thank you

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Rose Tea***

***Rose Tea*** Report 18 Dec 2007 17:06

could some kind person look for a marriage , i have a charles frederick welbourn marriage 1907 sheffield jun quarter there is no female on there with them have done a check to see if there was anyone that could be a match with the same ref number still no luck . ref number is 9c 766 june quarter 1907 sheffield the other person could be with the last name middlebrook could someone have a look for me please to tell me i there name please. thank you
tina

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 18 Dec 2007 17:10

Alice Middlesbrook in Jun qtr 1907 but the marriage is not in Sheffield

***Rose Tea***

***Rose Tea*** Report 18 Dec 2007 17:12

his the ref number the same glitter baby?

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 18 Dec 2007 17:12

Births Jun 1912

Welbourn Florence M Middlebrook
Sheffield 9c 1270

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 18 Dec 2007 17:14

Alice Middlebrook

Dewsbury 9b 1289

Jun qtr 1907

***Rose Tea***

***Rose Tea*** Report 18 Dec 2007 17:16

there was florence, joseph ,adeline,george, albert all born sheffield but i cannot find the marriage for there parents

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 18 Dec 2007 17:21

Actual image for Charles does say Sheffield 9c 766. As only two men on transcription, I suspect they have been mistranscribed onto the image page, on transcription for Alice, three women and only one man.

***Rose Tea***

***Rose Tea*** Report 18 Dec 2007 17:32

hi keith
still not sure if that is the right marraige, just having a look at another one 1904 one his middlebrook the other his welbourn the diffrence on this one his one says sleaford the other says sheffield the number his the same at the end other then the 9c one his 7a just going to look at the mans one now

***Rose Tea***

***Rose Tea*** Report 18 Dec 2007 17:35

thank you keith and glitter baby manage to find it they have mistranscibe frank welbourn 1904 sep as sleaford and not sheffield

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 18 Dec 2007 17:43

Glad you got sorted.