Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Parent & Siblings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria1968

Victoria1968 Report 20 Dec 2007 06:58

I am trying to help my partner find his natural mother and siblings. He was born Scott Broughton 1969 in Belper Derbyshire. His mother is called Susan and was also born in Derbyshire. We think she was born in the 1950's. Please can anyone help.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 20 Dec 2007 13:10

Sadly from looking at his birth details. His mother was a single mum as her maiden name is also Broughton. So it is going to be pretty hard work finding her.
I will take a look and see if I can find any births.
Did she have a middle name or initial?
There are an awful lot of Susan Broughton's. What makes it hard is a lot of the time they would go somewhere to give birth and have there child adopted.