Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is anybody registered with 192 please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 22 Dec 2007 21:15

Am looking for a William (Bill) Weeks - wife Sandra, sons Wayne & Jake, last known address in Penger, South East London. Thank you XX.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 22 Dec 2007 21:41

They are listed on 192.

William R Weeks with Jake W Weeks and Wayne R Weeks.

Rose

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 23 Dec 2007 01:03

Bob, it was me that answered the other thread & I couldn't real help.
Jen is working tomorrow & all over Christmas, so she has probably gone to bed.

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 23 Dec 2007 08:39

I never ignore any postings I put on here, I am genuinely grateful for all the help I receive on this board, I had a problem last night with staff for today, and that had to take priority-I am sorry if I have given anybody the impression that I just ignored this post, I most centainly did not, and for those that gave me the information in a private message, which I read this morning, I thank you, you will have made my friends Christmas.