Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Makeing contact

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Francis

Francis Report 24 Dec 2007 05:58

trying to find information on two of my cousins whome I have not seen or heard of for approx 54 year. They were called, Pauline and Julie Haigh, I believe lived on the West coast. There parants were William and Annie Haigh. My brother and I would see them when the visited their grandfather Henry (Harry) and Ethel Haigh at Number 8 Flaxton Place, Bradford, next door to his brother and sister-in-law, Francis and Edith Haigh, 10 Flaxton Place. Members of the Haigh family have asked if I had heard from them. If Pauline or Julie or any one knowing of their where abouts, please make contact, lots of family information and Photo's + other members of the Haigh's.
At a guess, Pauline would have about 10 years, Julie 7.
best regards
Frank Ward.
Son of their Aunt Lilian and Uncle Alf.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 24 Dec 2007 06:26

Hi Francis -- if you include at least some approximate ages/dates of birth, it might help people to find some info for you. No idea of what married names Pauline and Julie might have?

Even complete strangers hereabouts can often track down family for someone. If you post every shred of info you have, especially names, dates and places, for any/all of the people you name, the chances improve!

Pam

Pam Report 24 Dec 2007 09:30

Have you used Quick Search at the top of the page to find them ?