Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for John Coultas c1891

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 26 Dec 2007 12:29

Hi everyone

3 years ago I posted a message here and now my mother-in-law has found a half brother and sister she knew nothing about - so this really works!

Need help again though! I'm trying to find out what happened to John Coultas DOB 25.12.1891. He married a Florrence Annie Grimshaw (1892 - 1987). they had 2 children Margaret and Jack. Florence left John as he allegidly mistreated her and took the children to live with her parents. I have tried finding John after this point but am finding it difficult to trace him. I don't know if they ever divorced, I can't find a definite death record for him and I'm now a bit stuck. The family came from the bradford/leeds area.

Is there anyone who can help - if so I would love to hear from you.

Thank you in advance

Mary