Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

find my half sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dolan

dolan Report 30 Dec 2007 11:00

pls can someone help im trying to find my boyfreinds sister dont know much about her know here frist name is annmarie my boyfriend lived with is mum and her husband took him on has his own so we dont know much her dad was bernand findlow not sure about her mum i know her mum died and then he dad took her on but then she was put in care not sure why but if only one can help pls do so or give me any help to try to find her thought socail seviers pls do thanks to all how have a look and she could be in her 30s now