Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

info wanted on anthony duke living NZ if poss

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 4 Jan 2008 18:39

thank you all for the help you have been giving me with my other threads. this might be more difficult, as i am trying to trace my half brother anthony duke now living in nz. he was born in sheffield in 1962 or 63 his mothers name is j flowers she was born 1947 and married fred duke, dont no when. anthony went to live in australia with his mother dont no when, i belive he now lives in nz and works as a gardener. i will be very grateful for any info or advise.
kind regards arthur.

webwiz

webwiz Report 4 Jan 2008 18:42

Here's one:

Denton Alison & Duke Tony
5 Penney Grn Nawton Hamilton 0-7-850 5017

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 4 Jan 2008 18:45

thanks michael that was fast.

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 4 Jan 2008 20:47

hi michael have you come across any more or is that the only one.
kind regards arthur

webwiz

webwiz Report 4 Jan 2008 20:58

I think I googled "New Zealand directories" and then selected White Pages and searched on Duke

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 5 Jan 2008 11:37

thanks michael

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 6 Jan 2008 19:23

N