Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annie Elizabeth Drane

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 5 Jan 2008 09:47

Hi
I'm searching for any information on Annie Elizabeth Drane. She is listed living at 191 Alderrminster Road, Bermondsey in 1893, and gave birth to Charles George William Franklin on 20th July 1893 at the Workhouse, Parish Street, St Olave, London. The father is named as George William Franklin, but I can't find any trace of him.
We have a lovely photo of my Great-Grandad as a young boy sitting with Annie Elizabeth and I am desperate to know more about her. The story we have is that she was working in Yorkshire when she became pregnant.
Many thanks
Penny

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 5 Jan 2008 10:02

See also this thread,,,

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.asp?wci=thread&tk=989874