Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

katecrawley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 6 Jan 2008 10:57

hi can anybody help i am trying to find any relations to kate scott nee crawley do not know her birth date or marriage date she married patrick scott they had several children patrick scott junior was my grandfather. i am told she died on 6th december year not known but i guess some time after 1930s many thanks to anyone who can help .CAROL

Penny

Penny Report 6 Jan 2008 11:04

you must be able to put a date somewhere!

start with what you know - when did Patrick scott Jnr marry, to whom, and what was his fathers name - from marriage cert.

also location needed even england - you must know where somone was born to place this

Carol

Carol Report 6 Jan 2008 11:53

hi i have got my grandads birth cert giving dob as 6 7 1888 but know trace of it in census he was born in boston place martlebone london HE married irene annie clark on the3 8 1913 in marlebone london fathers name patrick scott deceased that is all the info i have THERE is a patrick scott born 1896 have checked but the relations are not the same he had several sisters MARY MAGGIE NELL LIZ DONT KNOW ABOUT BROTHERS.