Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Heeeelp! Anybody living in Bradley Stoke BS32 ODJ

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 6 Jan 2008 17:43

I'm trying to trace somebody who I know is a distant relative of mine.

Have been given details of a person from electorol roll who lives in Bradley Stoke and looks like a likely hit...but I can't find her phone no. in the directory.

I do know that some of the Bristol area Post Codes have changed recently....Has Bradley Stoke?

Obviously I don't want to put her name and full address one here so would appreciate it if somebody contacts me via my GR name.

Thanks...Teresa

Michael

Michael Report 6 Jan 2008 18:10

Some of the old Avon districts have changed and are now South Gloucestershire which Bradley Stoke now is but the post codes have stayed the same, its still a Bristol post code.
Unless they have a BT phone line its unlikely their number will be in the directory
If you put their address into AA Routes it should come back with the post code.

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 6 Jan 2008 18:13

Thanks Michael

I will try the AA routes and see what it comes up with.