Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Charlotte Tipping???????????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 21 Nov 2007 18:49

Hi

This is a long shot but I'm looking for Charlotte Tipping born approx 1960 possibly in Staffordshire.

I am moving house and in an old handbag I've found a letter from Charlotte when she was at Uni in London dated 1980.

Her then boyfriend John was bestman at my Wedding in 1981.

Charlotte and John were part of a group of friends that used to meet up every weekend at a Pub in Whitmore Staffs during the late 70's early 80's.She is probably married now!!!! So her name might not be Tipping.

Her father used to be an envoy I think for the British Government and spent at lot of time out in Daresalem Tanzania..

If anybody knows her or if you are out there Charlotte please make contact, would love to catch up with you.

Here's hoping

Cheryl

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 21 Nov 2007 18:57

Three Charlotte Tippings have married since 1984 -- anybody look familiar? (the name after her name is the groom's surname)

Charlotte D Tipping Bavin Sep 1998 Lincoln Lincolnshire

Charlotte E Tipping Phillips Jun 1999 Bath and North East Somerset Somerset

Charlotte R Tipping McGrady Jun 2000 Leicester Leicestershire