Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Relatives/ancestors of John Thomas Tipton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 2 Jan 2008 12:27

Hi all, I'm trying to find any information on my Grandad John Thomas Tipton. He married gertrude Plaskett in 1910 and they had Joan, Fred,Harold,John and Clifford. John Thomas had 2 brothers called Charlie and Ernest. If anyone knows of the brothers or their families or ancestors please get in touch ;o) xXx Regards Rachel Davies xXx They are from the Ludlow/herefordshire region. John Thomas was born in 1904. Unsure as yet about his brothers.....

David

David Report 2 Jan 2008 12:29

Rachel

Not many folk marry aged 6.

Dave

Rachel

Rachel Report 2 Jan 2008 12:34

LOL dave youre right.. Ha ha ha ha i'm an eejit. My nan was born in 1910 , they married in 1932 ha ha sorry.. Thankyou so much xXx

David

David Report 2 Jan 2008 13:39

Rachel

The best place to start is his marriage cert to show his fathers info and his birth cert to show both parents info. Then you will confirm you are tracking the right one.

Jun 1904 birth John Thomas Tipton Ludlow Vol 6a page 571

Rachel

Rachel Report 2 Jan 2008 14:10

Thats the man ;o) .. Thanks again David. ;o) Rachel xXx