Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Tomlinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 29 May 2007 21:12

john tomlinson 30/5 2007 can you help Iam looking for any relative on my dads side of the family my dads name was Jesse Tomlinson and he married Jacqaline Spence 15 march 1947 and lived round the leys in brockmoore from around 1947 as i was born in 1949 my mother had four children Alison John Dereck Shaun by this marage as my dad died when i was 6/7 years old i dont know anyone on my dads side of the family the only information i have is that he used to work at the round oak steel works my mother then married again Alfred Lewis and had three more children Stephen Lindon and Sharon any information on both sides of the family would be very mutch appreciated i do know where my brothers and sisters live and i am looking for relatives on my dads and step dads side of the family .if you think you may be a relative then please contact me .:::: UPDATE ::::::::my dads /dads name was Henry William Tomlinson he allso had a sister named Maud :::maden name Tomlinson married name not known he also had a brother named Charlie tomlinson any help please contact me asap John Tomlinson many thanks