Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Towers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 13 Jun 2007 01:16

I am trying to link these names togethr with ppl in my tree ....... names as follows: TOWERS: (William John's parents + family) Alice J D.O.B. 1872 Send Surrey (daughter) Jane 1830 Woking Surrey (wife) John 1868 Send Surrey (son) Thomas 1834 ' ' (head) Thomas 1865 ' ' (son, William John's father) Above is from 1881 Census TANDY: (Ages added below) Ada Birth 1894 Hampton Wick (Daughter) Alice 1866 Surbiton Surrey (Head) Alice 1899 Hampton Wick (daughter) Edwin 1891 Kingston Surrey (son) Elizabeth 1893 ' ' (daughter) Ella 1889 ' ' (daughter) Francis 1897 Hampton Wick (son) Robert 1896 ' ' (son) AGES in 1901: Ada 7 Alice 35 Alice 2 Edwin 10 (Died age 18 in 1908 March qtr - Kingston) Elizabeth 8 Ella 12 Francis 4 Robert 5 ************************************** Ship that was boarded by my mothers family (Elizabeth Jessie Towers) as found at a library: SHIP: Themistolces NAME: DATE: EMBARKED: Beatirce December 14, 1923 London Elizabeth E.J. (Mrs) (Elizabeth Jessie Rose - nee Tandy) Thomas W.J. (William John) There was Racheal Cooley married to 1 of my ancestors but I dont remember which 1 DUH to me . William John had a sister named Caroline Jane who I cant find a trace of as well .......... any info greatly appreciated Thanks :)