Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 31 Jul 2007 20:08

Hi i'm Janet Butler nee Traill my granfather Thomas Traill c1898 was born (we think)on an island in the north of scotland after been orphaned he moved with his brother john to live with an uncle in Glasgow.he later came to Grimsby and marrided Margaret Cooper c1898 she came as a fisher lass from Aberdeen.They had 7 children Thomasc1919 Charles c1921 John1923 Margaret c1926 Joyce c1929 kathleen c1931 Eileen c1942 .My father was John he drowned in 1960 of a the trawler LANCER in Iclandic waters.Any imformation much apreiciated