Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tuckwell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 22 May 2006 15:14

hi im trying to find some more information on the tuckwell family history all i know is my dad was called william j tuckwell he was born in1930 he had 3 brother and 1 sister charles, ethel, cyril,ronnie. his mum was called ethel kerr was born1903 and his dad was called charles tuckwell was born1901 i know was in the royal navy and got lost at sea during the second world war. i know my grandad come from machen south wales.his wife ethel come from plymouth.where my dad and his sibling grow up in. my dad married barbarba and had about 10 children. my grandad dad was called william tuckwell and was born in machen south wales and i know his wife was called sarah and my grandad always called her girl. so if anyone knows anymore information please reply.

Richard

Richard Report 22 Dec 2007 22:11

its probably a coincidence my granfathers brother was called charles they came originally from old mile end road in london traced them back so far two gens to mid early 1800s just wond if any connection richard. the tracing is there all over lool it probably is a dead end but its fun