Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul Tunstall born 1921

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steven

Steven Report 29 Oct 2007 21:47

I am looking for any information on my dads family Paul Tunstall born 1921 in Durham, he had a sister called Martha and I believe another called Gladys, his brothers were Nicholas and David and I think also Thomas, I believe his parents were John Tunstall and Ann Brown, Unfortunately my dad passed away in 1966, I do know that they were from the Seaham area in durham, I would be very grateful for any information that anyone may have.
Thanks
steve

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 29 Oct 2007 21:58

Paul V Tunstall mothers maiden name Brown in Sunderland vol 10a page 1371, 1st qtr 1921.
Births Dec 1912

TUNSTALL Thomas D Brown Sunderland 10a 1349

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1914
TUNSTALL Martha J Brown Sunderland 10a 1457

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1919

Tunstall Annie G Brown Sunderland 10a 1444

Steven

Steven Report 29 Oct 2007 22:06

Thanks for this information, some i knew, would like also like to find out some info about his parents .

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 29 Oct 2007 22:12

I did look for a marriage with the name you gave but nothing came up.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 29 Oct 2007 22:14

found these
Surname First name(s) District Vol Page

Marriages Jun 1901
BROWN Margaret Ann Sunderland 10a 1020

TUNSTALL Thomason Sunderland 10a 1020

Steven

Steven Report 30 Oct 2007 19:09

Thank you